Ezifit Suspension Kit – Fully Assembled – MK1 *New*
£374.96 ex VAT £449.95 inc. VAT
A brand new Pedders Ezifit Suspension Kit for the MK1 1.6 and 1.8 models 1989 to 1998
Unique fully assembled suspension units ready to fit !!
A full car set of standard ride height suspension
Original Equipment Direct Replacement (OEDR)
These Pedders Ezifit replacement struts are designed for those seeking to replace either defective springs or shocks, this kit is fully assembled with all new top mounts, bumpstops and boots ready to fit to your MX5.
Rather than replace a pair of shocks or springs, having to strip the struts down to do so, and, inevitably running the risk that further parts such as top mounts and bumpstops, boots etc need replacing, you can just purchase these fully assembled struts that come with everything new.
Just unbolt the existing strut, remove and install the new one. Too easy!l All at a great price
These Ezifit struts are a direct replacement for the original Mazda MX5 parts.
Key Features :-
- Reduced installation time and costs as shocks, springs and mounts are all supplied pre-assembled and ready to install.
- No need to use a spring compressor as the work is already done for you!
- Just unbolt the old and bolt in the new.
- ITS PLUG & PLAY suspension at its best !!
- Supplied as a MATCHED SET of pre-assembled suspension components
- Individually shock dyno tested as a complete suspension system mated to your existing O.E. hardware for quality assurance & performance
- All backed by our 2 Year or 40,000 km warranty.
Free Carriage !!
For those seeking to enhance the car and/or lower the car, please see our Lowered kit.